Why Become A Member?
IOSI membership is available to public and national safety and security professionals, current and retired law enforcement, current and retired military officers, government officials, researchers, investigators, policy developers/analysts, intelligence analysts, academics, private sector leaders, NGOs related to, governance, human rights, and the security and intelligence field, diplomats, concerned citizens, public regional and international organizations, and private sector.
IOSI membership is on an annual basis, dating for the sign up date. Members will receive a renewal notice prior to the expire date of their membership.
There are three types of IOSI membership and each of them brings different types of benefits.
- Conferences and Events – Learn, network with peers and see the latest products and services at IOSI events. Members receive a discount on select events
- Global-Connect – 24/7 access to a forum where you can share ideas and connect with your peers.
- Mentoring and Leadership Opportunities – Members will sponsor programs, professional development and other security initiatives in most needed or in-crisis nations.
Training & Career Advancement
- IOSI E-Training – Real world training with online and in-person courses instructed by international recognized trainers and experts. Members receive certificate.
- Board Jobs – For jobseekers and employers, an unmatched opportunity to connect. Members will have the priority to work on IOSI contracts (consulting, advising, training).
- Webinars – Live and recorded web seminars on current issues and events.
- Awards and Recognition Programs – Designations and awards recognizing the global regional and national leaders, and industry’s top achievers.
- Intelligence and Security Communications– IOSI International’s monthly reports and digital magazine. Online members receive only the electronic version.
- IOSI eNews – Weekly electronic newsletter with industry updates and IOSI news to keep you connected and up-to-date.
- Membership Minute – Members-only monthly email with updates and news about IOSI activities and projects.
- Global Interactive Map – An interactive global map registering terrorism, transnational crime, human smuggling, narcotrafficking, and other security issues.
During the registration for membership, the applicant must submit a professional profile, including: current prosition (including if applicable rank, active or retired) in case or law enforcement or military officers, country, and professional area of interest.
For cancellation or any other inquire, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org